S-Sharp S-Sharp Prospect 3.0 Ultrasound
Ultrasound and Photo-acoustic Imaging
Prospect is a small, economical animal ultrasound imaging system with a spatial resolution down to 30μm. It provides researchers with real-time and non-invasive image acquisition capabilities for in-vivo and longitudinal studies on animal models. With a high frame rate and impressive sensitivity, it is capable of visualising fast moving events such as blood flows and heart motions, as well as micro-vasculatures on mouse models.
- Real-time colour doppler imaging and triplex imaging in update mode (B/ PW/Colour).
- Molecular imaging for perfusion and targeting information.
- Comprehensive measurement tools for image analysis with 2-D and 3-D image data.
- Programmable imaging parameters (centre frequency, cycle, PRF, TGC ... etc) for each probe to optimize image quality in different applications.
- Full line of image adjustments for live viewing and retrospective review.
- Virtual array (Synthetic Aperture Focusing Technique) for improved image resolution and depth of field.