Protein Simple Simple Western Systems – Wes – Gel Free, Blot Free, Hands Free
Wes is an Automated, Quantitative Western analysis system that performs all the steps in a traditional western, automatically for you; from aspirating reagents and separation of proteins, immobilisation of proteins, blocking, washing, immunoprobing and ECL detection/imaging. Your results are presented to you as an electropherogram and virtual gel image and tabulated results for molecular weights, peak areas and concentrations.
- more SENSITIVE than most traditional westerns, LOD ~1pg
- FAST - 3hr maximum run-time with 25 samples, and only 15-30 mins of hands on/prep time in total
- 12- 440kDa sizing range
- Truly QUANTITATIVE as transfer step has been removed and replaced with immobilising the separated proteins to the capillary surface
- Total Protein Assay available – replaces coomassie gels
- Uses ~5x less protein in samples -> Low starting sample volume, 3-5ul, 0.2-0.8mg/ml needed of protein/sample
- Uses lower amounts of precious antibodies
- Optimisation in 1-2 runs instead of weeks, multiplexing possible
- REPRODUCIBLE - as the critical liquid handling/loading is handled by the system
- Higher throughput systems and charge assay functionality are available with the Sally Sue and Peggy Sue platforms
Protein Simple Simple Plex Systems – Ella – 72 ELISAs One Hour
Ella completely automates ELISAs using Simple Plex™ cartridge-based assays to produce highly sensitive results, with great reproducibility and throughput. There are no manual wash steps, and almost no biohazardous waste.
Simple Plex offers you the same specificity of single-plex ELISA, but at sub-picogram/mL detection limits, a 4-5 log dynamic range and single-digit CVs.
- Low starting sample volume of 25 µL
- FAST - it takes 5 minutes to set up and the entire run takes 60 minutes for up to 72 samples
- High-throughput and can run four immunoassays per sample simultaneously
- High quality data and save time with built-in standard curves (factory), so no need to run one each time
- Single or Multiplex assay format available
Protein Simple Maurice iCE - Imaged cIEF and CE-SDS
iCE™ platforms give you reproducible, quantitative analysis of identity, purity, and heterogeneity profiles for your therapeutic proteins. And they do it fast—we're talking results in 15 minutes or less per sample! You'll also get high resolution, full-on automation, and none of the hassles that come with other IEF techniques. Maurice platforms also automate size separations for you, so you'll get robust and quantitative analysis for your monoclonal antibodies too. Get past your cIEF and CE-SDS characterization road-blocks with iCE!
|Description||cIEF SPECIFICATION||CE-SDS SPECIFICATION|
|Minimum Sample Volume||50 μL||50 μL|
|Typical Separation Time||6 –10 min (molecule-dependent)||Reduced IgG: 25 min, Non-reduced IgG: 35 min|
|Detection Capability||UV Absorbance at 280 nm||UV Absorbance at 220 nm|
|Typical Voltage||Fluorescence: Ex 280 nm, Em 320–450 nm||Separation: 5750 V|
|Sample injections per Cartridge||Pre-focusing: 1500 V, focusing: 3000 V||Separation: 5750 V|
|Maximum Sample injections per Batch||100||100|
|pi/Sizing CV||2.85–10.45||10–240 kDa|
|CV for Peaks >10% Composition||1%||≤2%|
|relative Migration Time CV||≤5% (Intra-batch), ≤6% (Inter-batch)||N/A|
|pi/Sizing resolution||N/A||<1% for reduced IgG|
|pi/Sizing resolution||0.05 pI units (for wide range 3–10 ampholytes)||≥1.5 for NGHC/HC IgG Standard|
|Dynamic range||2 logs||2 logs|
|Sensitivity (LOD)||0.7 µg/mL (Native fluorescence) 3.0 µg/mL (Absorbance) (Values based on a monoclonal antibody)||0.3 µg/mL|
|Sample Tray Options||(Value based on Internal Standard)|
Protein Simple MICRO FLOW IMAGING – MFI
Characterize aggregates or particles in your vials.
The MFI 5000 series of imaging-based particle counters are designed to address the US FDA’s requirement to characterize and quantify aggregates and particulates in biotherapeutics. Yielding consistent, precise and repeatable results, users are able to optimize and monitor their formulations using novel and unique characterization metrics.
- Sub-visible particle analysis
- Quantify protein aggregates
- Characterize particulates
- Detect translucent particles
- Monitor formulations
- Distinguish silicone oil droplets from aggregates